Location: Ogba, Lagos
Employment Type: Part-time
- We are looking to hire a skilled WordPress Developer to design and implement attractive and functional websites for our clients.
- You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates.
- To ensure success as a WordPress Developer, you should have in-depth knowledge of front-end programming languages, a good eye for aesthetics, and strong content management skills.
- Ultimately, a top-class WordPress Developer can create attractive, user-friendly websites that perfectly meet the design and functionality specifications of the client.
- Meeting with clients to discuss website design and function.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content and web issues.
- Conducting WordPress training with the client.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress Developer.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to project manage.
- Good communication skills.
- Minimum of 1 year work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Work Portfolio to: [email protected] using ” WordPress Web Developer” as the subject of the email.