Applications are open for talented and intelligent student who wish to enroll at the University of Oulu for the academic session.
The University of Oulu main’s objective is to provide awards for undergraduate students who wish to enroll for their degree program but facing financial challenges. The program covers from 50%-100% tuition fees discount and fully funded opportunities. The tuition fees and scholarships depend on the programme in question.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Oulu, Finland
Name of Institution: University of Oulu, Finland
Scholarship Type: Tuition Discounts
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: Up to 100% tuition fee
Nationality: International students
To be considered for the University of Oulu Scholarships must meet the following conditions;
- Applicants must be international students from outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland.
- Applicants must be applying for or admitted into undergraduate degree program of the University.
- Some scholarships will be awarded based on academic merit/excellence
- Applicants are required to present their high school transcript and/or GSE results (if your transcript is not in English, also require a certified translation).
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at University of Oulu, Finland.
- Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Oulu’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Interested applicant can follow the standard application procedures of the university to secure a study place for an undergraduate’s degree program at University of Oulu and applicants must note that there is no separate application system for the International Scholarship, as most of the scholarships will be awarded automatically based on applicant meets the admissions criteria.
Application Deadline: Not Specified