Do you wish to pursue any degree program in the USA? Application for the Thomas Jefferson Scholarship Program (TJSP) is now open for intelligent applicants who wish to enroll for their degree program for the 2024-2025 academic session.
The Thomas Jefferson Scholarship Program (TJSP) provides awards for high performing full-time, undergraduate, university/institute students from Tunisia to spend one academic year of non-degree study at a U.S. university or college
Scholarship Sponsor(s): United States Department of State
Name of Institution(s): Institutions in the United States
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Scholarships: Several
Study Level: All study level
To become eligible for the Thomas Jefferson Scholarship Program (TJSP), applicants are expected to meet the following condiditions:
- Applicant must be Tunisian citizen;
- Applicant must currently resides in Tunisia;
- Applicant must be enrolled as a full-time, undergraduate, university/institute student in good academic standing at the time of application at a registered academic institution in Tunisia;
- Applicant must NOT in the final year of their undergraduate program at the time of application Engineering students are eligible in their first or second year (preparatory classes), and third and fourth year of undergraduate study;
- Applicant must able to receive a U.S. J-1 visa; is at least 18 years old by July 1, 2024;
- Applicant must be committed to returning to Tunisia after completion of the program;
- Applicant must be able to achieve a TOEFL score of at least 500; and
- Applicant must completes the academic year prior to study in the United States in good standing with a passing average (a.k.a. moyenne générale).
Interested applicants for the Thomas Jefferson Scholarship Program (TJSP) should ensure they apply online and submit their application before the application deadline. Applicants must fill out all required sections of the application and provide contact information for two references. Reference 1 and reference 2 must be completed by two different individuals who can speak to your suitability as a potential scholarship recipients.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2023