Applications for the McKinsey Forward Africa Program is now open to young talented Africans.
McKinsey Forward Africa Program is a three-level learning journey where you can develop new ways of thinking, boost your confidence, and learn to lead with purpose. The program is focused on young talents who are unemployed, or employed but lack requisite career skills to propel them to the future. Applicants with less than 5 years’ work experience are particularly advised to apply.
Organization(s): McKinsey & Company
Program Type: Career Development Training
Program Location: Africa (Online)
Program Duration: 6 months
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Not Specified
To become eligible for the McKinsey Forward Africa Program 2024, applicants must meet the following conditions:
- Applicant must be currently residing on the African continent (all countries)
- Applicant must be currently employed, self-employed, or in between jobs
- Applicant must have less than 5 years of total work experience
or have more than 5 years of work experience but have not been responsible at any point for directly managing any colleagues
- Applicant must have completed at least a secondary education / high school degree.
- Applicant must have a good command of the English language, as the program will be conducted in English.
Interested applicants for the McKinsey Forward Africa Program, should visit the official website to submit their applications.