Applications are now open for intelligent and talented applicant who wish to enroll for the Maastricht University (UM) NL-High Potential Scholarship Program 2024.
The Maastricht University (UM) NL-High Potential Scholarship Program is a fully funded program open to applicants from outside the EU/EEA and awards successful applicants with tuition fees, pre-Academic training costs, living expenses € 12,350 (13 months) or € 23,750 (25 months), health & liability insurance and visa application costs. The programme consists of both the High Potential Scholarship (funded by the Maastricht University Scholarship Fund), and the Holland Scholarship, which is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science in conjunction with Dutch universities and universities of applied sciences.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Maastricht University (UM), Netherlands
Name of Institution(s): Maastricht University (UM), Netherlands
Scholarship Worth: €30,000 per annum
Number of Scholarships: 24 Scholarships per year
Study Level: Masters
Nationality: International Students
To be considered for Maastricht University NL-High Potential Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following requirements:
- Applicants hold nationality in a country outside the EU/EEA, Switzerland or Surinam and meet the requirements for obtaining an entry visa and residence permit for the Netherlands.
- Applicants must not hold a double nationality from an EU/EEA country.
- Candidates must have applied for admission to a participating full-time master programme at Maastricht University for the 2024-2025 academic year.
- Candidates must meet the specific admission requirements of the UM master programme to which you have applied.
- Candidates must have never participated in a degree-seeking higher education programme in the Netherlands. Students who have completed exchange programmes in the Netherlands are welcome to apply.
- Candidates must not older than 35 years of age on 1 September 2024.
- Candidates must have obtained excellent results during your prior education programmes, as demonstrated by your latest grade transcript or certified by academic excellence. If several applicants are equally qualified, UM will give preference to applicants whose academic transcript or certified letter of academic excellence demonstrate that they are among the top 5% of the 2024-2025 scholarship programme applicants.
Interested applicants for Maastricht University NL-High Potential Scholarship 2024, applicants should register for one of the participating master programmes at UM. Once you have submitted your application via Studielink, you will receive a student ID number for UM. You will need a student number in order to complete and submit the Scholarship Application Form. Interested applicants should please fill in the application form, you need to log in with your UM account and applicants should please note that applications are accepted only via the application form.
Application Deadline: February 01, 2024