The University of Torontos pleased to welcome Africans who wish to enroll for the Mastercard Foundation Scholarship for the academic year 2024.
The Mastercard Foundation Scholarship is a fully funded award program for Africans who have dreams of pursing their degree at the university of Toronto, Canada but don’t have financial backups.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Mastercard Foundation
Scholarship Type: Full Funding
Name of Institution(s): University of Toronto, Canada
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Scholarships: Several
Study Level: Masters
To become eligible for the Mastercard Scholarship at University of Toronto 2024, applicants must meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be a citizen and currently residing in a Sub-Saharan African country.
- Applicants must be graduating or have graduated within the last 5 years from a partner institution of the African Higher Education Health Collaborative and have not yet started studies at the graduate level.
- Candidates must have demonstrated academic excellence and leadership qualities during his/her undergraduate years.
- Candidates must be academically admissible to one of the sponsored graduate programs.
- Applicant must demonstrate a desire and commitment to return home following graduation to contribute to the ongoing economic growth and social development in Africa.
Interested applicants for the Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2024 at the University of Toronto are to first consult the admission requirements for their chosen program of study. If you meet the academic requirements of your program of interest and sign up to attend a scholarship information session and complete the Mastercard Foundation Scholarship application. Ensure that you meet the deadline for submission of the completed application and receipt of all required attachments. If your application for the Mastercard Foundation scholarship meets all criteria and is approved by the Scholarship Admission Committee, you will receive an email.
Candidates should begin their graduate application to the department/program of their interest from the University of Toronto, School of Graduate Studies website. The School of Graduate Studies (SGS) is the central location for graduate applications at the university. Each department and program area will inform you as to the specific requirements of their department and provide you with subsequent dates for the submission of supplementary information. This is an online process that will require you to upload documents to your application before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 15 November 2023