Do you wish to study in Sweden? Applications for Dalarna University Postgraduate Scholarships is now open for high performing candidates who wish to pursue their dreams.
Year in year out, Dalarna University has offered postgraduate scholarship awards to a number of its new international, fee-paying master’s students who have excellent academic records. Candidate who dream of studying in Sweden are advised to take this opportunity and apply before the application deadline.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Dalarna University, Sweden
Name of Institution: Dalarna University, Sweden
Scholarship Worth: Up to 50% tuition fees reduction
Number of Scholarships: Not specified
Study Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: International students.
To become eligible for the Dalarna University Postgraduate Scholarships , applicants are to meet the following conditions:
- Candidates must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from recognized institution of higher learning.
- Candidates must be recognized as an international master’s fee paying students enrolling for a full-time postgraduate programme at the University.
- Candidates must demonstrate strong academic and leadership abilities,
- Candidates must be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conduct of students at the university.
Interested candidates should note that the application for the Dalarna University Postgraduate Scholarships consist of a number of parts. A complete scholarship application has three parts:
- The online scholarship application (only available during the application period)
- A CV/résumé (uploaded to your University Admissions account)
- A video where you explain why you should receive a scholarship
In the video (no more than 60 seconds long), intrested applicants need to explain why you should be awarded a scholarship from Dalarna University. Candidtes will need to upload this video to a website or cloud storage so that it can be viewed by the scholarship committee: include the link to the video in your scholarship application where indicated. We must be able to view the video using only the link provided. All these applications must be done before the application deadine.
Application Deadline: September 30 or March 1