Imperial College London is happy to invite Engineering student who wish to participate in Electrical and Electronic Enginering PhD Scholarship at the university.
The Electrical and Electronic Engineering PhD Scholarship covers full fee Scholarship consists of Home/Overseas tuition fees for 3 years, bursary (at UKRI rate + London allowance of £2,000 for 3.5 years) and a total allowance of £700 towards conferences and travel. The program is highly competitive and based on merit therefore PhD supervisors nominate a limited number of their top applicants for funding. Funding decisions are made by the EEE department’s Awards Panel Committee. Applicants who apply earlier (i.e. by October for the following October), are more likely to be nominated for this funding as the process is highly competitive Successful applicants will be contacted if they have been awarded this funding.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Imperial College London, UK
Name of Institution(s): Imperial College London, UK
Scholarship Worth: Full Tuition Support & Allowances
Number of Scholarships: Several
Study Level: PhD
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
To be considered for the Electrical & Electronic Engineering scholarships, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be domestic or international students.
- Applicants of any nationality are eligible for consideration for this prestigious academic scholarship.
- Eligible applicants do not apply directly for this scholarship – if they have been made a PhD offer by the Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, an application can be put forward by their supervisor.
- Applicants must have a Masters degree in relevant subjects.
- Application is based on academic merit.
- Candidates must be healthy both physically and mentally, excellent in academic standing and with good conduct.
- Applicants may not hold any other scholarship at the same time.
Interested applicants for the Electrical & Electronic Engineering PhD Scholarships are nominated for funding initially by the potential PhD supervisors, after the offer of a PhD place, and funding decisions are made by the Awards Panel Committee. The Awards Panel also decides on nominations for other funding schemes e.g. President’s Scholarship which are centrally managed by the College.
Application Deadline: October 31