The Chilean Agency for International Cooperation and Development (AGCID) Human Capital Training Programme is offering awards to intelligent and talented student who wish to pursue their Master’s studies at Chilean higher education institutions in 2024.
The AGCID Human Capital Training Programme main aim is to provide awards for professionals who are citizens of South Africa, Mozambique and Angola. The program is for students with good leadership skills and good behavioral conduct.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): AGCID
Name of Institution(s): Chilean higher education institutions
Scholarship Worth: Fully–funded
Number of Scholarships: Several
Study Level: Masters Students
Nationality: South Africa, Mozambique and Angola
To be considered for the AGCID Human Capital Training Scholarship Program, international students must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be Professionals who are citizens of South Africa, Mozambique and Angola. Preference is given to those who work in the public or academic sector in their home country.
- Applicants must have experience in the subjects you choose to pursue master’s studies in.
- Applicants must have unconditional acceptance offers at a Chilean higher education institution;
- Applicants must have 4-year university degree;
- Applicants must have competency in Spanish.
Interested applicant for the AGCID Human Capital Training Scholarship Program applicants must submit the AGCID Grant application with the below annex documents electronically to the e-mail [email protected]. Candidate should submit their application with these document a letter of acceptance of the chosen study programme, medical certificate – physical and mental, an original certificate of Professional Title or authorized copy by a public notary, a curriculum Vitae, with emphasis on work and academic background, a motivational letter containing the reasons that drive the applicant to study in Chile, a brief description of the possible areas and topics of the thesis, an academic reference letter, a letter of sponsorship from the employing institution (if applicable) and an affidavit accepting the terms and conditions of the scholarship.
Application Deadline: November 10, 2023