For intelligent and talented African, applications are now open for the McGill University Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program 2024.
The McGill University Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program is aimed at providing educational research and facilities for high performing students who wish to study in Canada. The program provides financial support and good educational equipment for successful applicants.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Mastercard Foundation
Name of Institution(s): McGill University, Canada
Scholarship Worth: Fee waiver
Number of Scholarships: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate
To become eligible for McGill University Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be admissible to one of the eligible non-thesis programs at McGill University
- Applicants must have never registered for /completed any graduate studies;
- Candidate must be a citizen of, and reside in a Sub-Saharan African Country
- Applicant must have a valid passport and be admissible to Canada as an International Student (requiring a Study Permit). Those with dual citizenship, asylee, refugee or permanent resident status in the US, Canada, UK or EU are not eligible.
- Candidate must have an exceptional record of service and activity in your school and/or community;
- Candidate must have an intent to return to your country immediately upon the completion of your degree with the goal of transforming your community through social and economic development;
- Applicants must be less than 35 years old at the time of application.
Interested applicants for the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at McGill University are advised to first apply for admission into an eligible program at the University. Applicants can then proceed after applying for admission to submit an online application for the Mastercard Scholarship before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: December 01, 2023