Griffith University is happy to welcome international student who wish to enroll for the Vice Chancellor’s International Scholarship at the university.
The Vice Chancellor’s International Scholarship covers 50% of undergraduate or postgraduate coursework tuition fees only for the duration of the program and for candidate to become eligible to receive the awards, you will need to accept both your program offer and the scholarship by the deadline.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Griffith University, Australia
Name of Institution(s): Griffith University, Australia
Scholarship Worth:50% tuition fees
Number of Scholarships: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate coursework
Nationality: International Students
To be considered for the Vice Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2023-2024, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Candidate must be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Aplicants mmust have a minimum GPA in previous studies of 6.0 or above on a 7 point scale or equivalent.
- Applicants must have received an offer to study at Griffith by the scholarship application closing date.
- Applicants must satisfy all academic and English language entry requirements for your chosen undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program.
- Candidate must be a full-time student starting in 2024, 2025 or 2026.
- Students must be enrolled full-time, making progress in their studies, meet the requirements of their program of study and meet their student visa requirements to receive and maintain the scholarship, unless credit prevents full-time enrolment.
- To maintain scholarship eligibility, students must pass all courses for each trimester of their studies and successfully progress on to enrol in the next trimester. A minimum cumulative GPA of 5.5 on a 7.0 point grading scale must be maintained annually to qualify for the following year tuition fee deductions. Cumulative GPA is GPA accumulated for grades awarded to the student across all terms in their student program. The cumulative GPA will be reviewed at the end of Trimester 2 for students who commence in Trimester 1 and the end of Trimester 1 for students who commence in Trimester 2 or Trimester 3.
- Students must remain enrolled in the program for which the scholarship offer was made, which is stated on the Letter of Offer issued by Griffith International Admissions.
Interested applicants for the Vice Chancellor’s International Scholarship should ensure they apply to study an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at Griffith University. Applicants should have their Letter of Offer, apply for the scholarship before the application deadline, you will also need to include academic records and a personal statement. Candidate must meet all the eligibility requirements, a university panel will review your application.
Application Deadline: December 02, 2023