Application for the Emile Boutmy Scholarship is now open for international students who are from a non-European Union state.
The Emile Boutmy Scholarship is open for undergraduate and master’s students who wish for their degree programme at Sciences Po, a foremost European institution of higher learning. The program is solely based on merit.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Sciences Po
Scholarship Type: Full Funding
Name of Institution(s): Sciences Po
Scholarship Worth: up to €13,000
Number of Scholarships: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
Nationality: International Students
To become eligible for the Emile Boutmy Scholarship, applicants are to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be first time applicants from a non-European Union state whose household does not file taxes within the European Union.
- Applicant must have been admitted into an eligible undergraduate or master’s degree programme at Sciences Po.
- Applicant must demonstrate excellent academic credentials with proven leadership abilities.
- Applicants must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree in a recognized institution of higher learning if applying for a master’s scholarship.
- Applicants for the undergraduate scholarship must have obtained relevant certificates required for admission into Sciences Po.
Interested applicants for the Emile Boutmy Scholarship must indicate that they are applying to the Emile Boutmy scholarship in the “Financial information” section of their Sciences Po application. Applicants must note that scholarship is not automatically awarded.
Application Deadline: 3 December 2023 (might Vary for each levels)