Applications for the Cambridge International Scholarships and Vice-Chancellor’s Awards is now open to high performing and talented students who wish to enroll for their degree for the academic year 2024.
The Cambridge Trust main objective is to award both domestic and foreign students with good academic records, this program is based on merit which makes the program highly competitive. The Cambridge International Scholarships and Vice-Chancellor’s Awards covers University Composition Fee and a maintenance allowance sufficient for a single person.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Cambridge Trust
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Name of Institution(s): Cambridge University, UK
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Scholarships: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: Domestic and International Students
To become eligible for the Cambridge International Scholarships and Vice-Chancellor’s Awards, interested applicants are to meet the following requirements:
- Applicant must be a UK, Irish or International applicant to be considered for the award.
- Applicants must be available to start their PhD in the next academic year.
- Applicants may study any subject currently available at the University.
- Applicants must have obtained relevant master’s degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent research abilities.
Interested applicants for the Cambridge International Scholarships and Vice-Chancellor’s Awards 2024 are to apply for admission into an eligible course at the university. Candidates will be required to apply for ‘Funding’ in the funding section of the application portal and must provide all supporting documents at the same time as the rest of their application before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 5 December 2023