|Job Field||Engineering / Technical|
|Job Type||Contract Full-Time|
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Job Type: Contract
- The role is for a Deloitte Independent Facilitator, who will take on responsibility as a State Facilitator for the UNICEF WASH programme in Nigeria.
- The State Facilitator (IMO) will manage the data collection, analysis, presentation in various reporting formats and sharing of information for the WASH section in Maiduguri FO to make informed, evidence-based, strategic decisions.
- The State Facilitator (IMO) will support the WASH section with the data and information required to make programmatic and advocacy decisions.
- The Incumbent will assist the WASH section with information in a way that is easily understood by the section members, the management and decision-makers to make important interpretations on the findings.
- Support the Maiduguri WASH section is responsible to programming needs for data and information; work under the guidance and direction of the WASH manager.
- Provide IM services to the field office for key decision making in WASH. These services will include data collection, analysis, presentation and dissemination processes relevant to the needs of the WASH section, including maintaining 4Ws of the WASH implementing partners and map production. This may require building additional and appropriate capacity through the training of staff members of the section partners.
- Innovation, knowledge management and capacity building of WASH section members on management information.
- Real-time monitoring and reporting via phones and collaborate with LGA facilitators to collate data for monthly sitreps and submit to the sector report hub. Harmonise the humanitarian response data for UNICEF and the sector. In case of disparities, update the data collection system to minimize lag time between UNICEF and sector updates.
- A University degree in one of the following fields: Water, Civil or Public Health Engineering, Data Programming & Management, Statistics, Information Technology WASH e.g. Health Promotion or Education, Public Health (MPH), Environmental Health or another related field. *Lower qualification in a relevant field combined with 2 additional years of professional experience may be accepted in lieu of a University Degree.
- Minimum of three (3) years professional experience with NGOs or international organizations in the WASH sector with emergency responses and a minimum of one year professional experience in data analysis information management and management of the database.
- Experience in the development of GIS cartography of intervention and other related areas at the international and/or in a developing and humanitarian country is an asset.
- Fluency in English language and knowledge of local working language of Hausa and Kanuri is an asset.
- Demonstrated ability to develop systems and tools for information managers to present information in multiple formats.
- IT skills with ability to generate data, interpret and utilize data for planning.
- Ability and readiness to work in States other than his/her state of origin.
- Ability to work effectively with LGA councils and WASH Departments/Units.
- The role reports to the WASH Specialist.
- The contract duration is for three (3) months, renewable depending on programme needs and satisfactorily performance of the facilitators.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Deloitte on apply.workable.com to apply