- This position reports directly to the Principal and the School Board.
- The duties involve interactions with students, parents, teachers, school academic/ non-academic staff daily.
- establishong a good rapport with the students and teachers at the College.
- Assist in Hiring and training staff.
- Assists the Principal in promoting ongoing personal development and in-service and in the identification of the staffing needs of the school
- Maintaining systems for attendance, performance, planning, and other reports
- Conducts the administrative activities of correspondence, making reports and returns of information as required by the School Board and the Academic Team and ensures that arrangements are made for dealing with such administrative matters all year round (during school and vacation periods).
- Assists the Principal in supporting the monitoring and evaluation of teaching and learning in the college.
- Responding to emails from teachers, parents, and community members.
Requirements / Skills
- Sound Islamic understanding
- A desire and capacity to work with young adults.
- Demonstrable leadership qualities
- Effective communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Confidence and determination
- Administrative and organizational skills
- Flexibility to work in different environments, including but not limited to: classrooms, offices, buses, field trips, parent-teacher meetings, and other official functions.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.