|Job Field||ICT / Computer|
|Job Type||Full-Time Remote|
- Usability studies are an Applause core service offering where we provide user feedback and UX studies to our customers
- There is an upcoming remote moderated study planned for Nigeria and adjoining countries and we are currently looking for a local UX Researcher to help conduct this study
- If you’d like to take part in this project study – feel free to apply for immediate consideration!
- Defining, planning and conducting user research
- Delivering compelling insights to the Product and Design teams
- Providing actionable feedback to guide Product and Design decisions
- Developing, innovating and evangelizing user research best practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Computer Interaction, Psychology, related field or similar work experience
- 3+ years in a Usability Research role or relevant professional experience
- Native Hausa fluency and good English fluency, both spoken and written
- Broad experience in qualitative research methods, especially remote and unmoderated methods; comfortable with metrics; able to synthesize quantitative data with qualitative user research
- Proficiency in planning, scoping, conducting, analyzing and communicating research
- Very collaborative with a demonstrated ability to work effectively in a dynamic and creative environment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Applause on www.linkedin.com to apply