Ref No: 2000003S
Job: FIN. & Risk Serivices
Organization: Chief Financial Officer Directorate
Job Type: Full-time
- To conduct User Acceptance Test (UAT) and ensure the integrity, reliability, consistency, compliance, security, effectiveness and efficiency of all new application systems in the Nigerian bank and African Subsidiaries.
- Appraise and ensure that adequate controls are put in place to mitigate risks assosciated with data conversion, migration of programs and data to production arising from the acquisition of new technbologies and or changes to existing system and infrastructure.
- The scope covers all application changes (major or minor), acquisition and implemntation of new systems, major information technology-driven projects and changes to IT infrastructure and system configurations.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan, Organize and coordinate UAT proceedings and executions by ensuring all project stake holders come together to validate the approval of a proposed application development. This includes testing individual modules and business logic associated with the new system, testing the whole components together as a unit as well as reports available on the application.
- Responsible for reviewing the adequacy of change management approval/documentations for all new systems or changes to existing systems before the approval of the head of Internal Control and reconciliation Department
- Responsible for developing standard Project test script/test cases for all User acceptance tests conducted for new systems or changes to old systems in the bank ahead of the User Acceptance Test execution.
- Manage and support post implementation reviews of all new system’s deployment and after changes to existing systems to ensure that the integrity, reliability and consistency of the system have not been undermined with reference to business objective as executed during the UAT.
- Conduct independent control testing by the engaging business owners and the application developer to gain an understanding of the proposed application as well as application associated vulnerabilities .
- Participate in all Control Live Test coordinated by IT for test that could not be conducted under a normal user acceptance test environment. This is to ensure adherence to all UAT control standards and providing support in the test process.
- Responsible for developing a closure/temporary report on the UAT status to all stake holders and project supervisors..
- Participate in all project/product/solution development meetings as a principal stake holder on behalf of Internal Control department to provide likely controls and risk inputs associated with the proposed development.
- Participate and Support IT system Test team on behalf of Internal Control department on Joint system and User Acceptance Test validation exercise to ensure that all in-built controls are working reliably and efficiently.
- Participate in the bank’s vendor’s selection meetings on behalf of Internal Control department to provide independent opinion and analysis in decision making in selecting the best application solution provider in favour of the bank.
- Minimum Education: First Degree in any Physical Sciences or Engineering. PMP/Software testing certifications are also desirable but not mandatory
- Minimum experience: 2 years relevant experience in information systems, auditing, control, banking operations or IT security work.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to First Bank on firstbanknigeria.taleo.net to apply