|Education||Secondary School (SSCE)|
|Experience||3 - 5 years|
- We are seeking to hire a diligent Truck Driver that possesses good communication, customer service, and judgment skills.
- Candidate must be in good physical condition and be able to adapt to any condition.
- Candidate is also expected to be accountable.
- Load, handle and transport materials and heavy cargo safely to the various destinations
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules
- Document and log work/rest periods and kilometres spent driving and retain fuel/toll receipts
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations as per Federal, State and local authorities as well as with company policies and procedures
- Manoeuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Report defects, accidents or violations.
- Minimum of an SSCE.
- 3-5 years experience as a truck driver
- Valid truck driving licence
- Ability to drive long hours and travel regularly
- Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
- No recent driving violations
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations such as traffic etc.
- Willing to submit to background checks and provide employment recommendations.
- N25,000 – N60,000 monthly
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.