Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Primarily to attend to all tenders
- Find out any ongoing tender
- Oversees all administrative processes which include procurement and logistics
- Ensure we comply with all tender requirements which include HSE, QAQC, NIPEX, DPR, ITF, Insurance, NSITF and all others
- Ensure all document, tools, equipment, personnel and other resources that are required to attend to tenders are in place
- Follow up with management to ensure all required are made available
- Send daily report and update
- Minimum of HND in Engineering or any science-related field.
- Minimum of 2 years cognate experience as Tender Officer
- Must be able to write min of 500 pages a day
- Ready to visit the field when necessary to ensure requirement for tenders are met
- Must understand the dynamics of SME
- Must be able to work with no supervision
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Excellent literacy and numerical skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Team player
- Leadership qualities
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV (MS Word Format) to: [email protected] using “Tender Officer” as subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.