- Manage IT related projects with top-down oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined by standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
- Develop comprehensive project plans that merge customer requirements with company goals and coordinate various managers and technical personnel during all project phases, from initial development through implementation.
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on such as milestones and deliverables.
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Analyze economics of project plans and provide actionable feedback relating to cost benefit and return-on-investment standards.
- Review proposed modifications on project plans, including meeting with interested parties to approve and implement beneficial changes.
- Oversee acquisition of resources and materials as needed before and during projects by talking with customers, team members, managers, and in-house accountants and negotiating price and payment agreements with vendors.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Highly skilled in design and installation of LED
- IT related certifications
- Project Management certification
- Extensive leadership experience and strong teaming abilities
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Minimum five years project management experience in the IT field, including development work and interactions with customers.
Method of Application
Applicants should send Cvs to [email protected] using the job title as subject of the mail