- Carry out Setups and Deployments on the Core Switching Platforms. Support the Core Switching Platforms and ensure their optimal performance.
Deployment of Applications:
- Carry out Deployments on the Transaction Switching Applications (Postilion, Powercard etc)
- Implement Automations of Activities that are involved in the management of the Switching Applications
Application Environment Management:
- Ensure 24×7 Availability of all Switching Applications.
- Carry out Capacity planning to ensure Applications are always available to meet increasing demands
- Create visibility into site health and key performance indicators of the Switching Systems
- Ensure up-to date patching and full compliance to security standards of the Switching Systems.
- Ensure up-to date documentation on the Switching Applications as well as changes made
- Troubleshoot reported issues, and proactively identify areas in need of optimization
- Working with technical support engineers to resolve critical incidents.
- Create and update clear troubleshooting guides for the Switching Applications
- Implement Requests relevant to the operation and enhancement of the Core Switching Applications
- Co-ordinate the completion of activities within the team
- Customer Escalation management
- Resource Availability management
- Process Management (Creation/Update, Gap Identification/Elimination)
- Carry out Performance Management Reviews with the Team
- Co-ordinate Productivity enhancement activities within the Team
- Academic Qualification(s): Good first degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or other related fields.
- Professional Qualification(s): Service Management Certifications (e.g. ITIL) is an advantage
- Experience (Number of relevant years): Minimum (4) years relevant experience
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to InterSwitch on www.linkedin.com to apply