|Job Field||Education / Teaching|
|Education||BA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA PhD/Fellowship|
|Experience||3 - 5 years|
Location: Abuja (may occasionally be required to travel to other states)
Job type: Full-time
Job field: Education / Business Development / Training
Start Date: January 2021 (with availability for limited scope of work from mid-September – November 2020)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Effectively plan & teach subject(s) as assigned by the Director of Academics
- Assesses the progress of students under their care
- Ensures that students abide by the rules and regulations of the school
- Contributes his/her quota towards growing the school
- Receives complaints from parents and channel it to the appropriate quarters
- Handle any other duty as assigned by the Director of Academics
- Collaborate with management to design and prepare educational aids and materials.
- Follow-up, supervise and guide the implementation of practices taught in classes
- Integrate Tongston’s enterprenuership education model and curricula
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree, though a Masters or Doctorate/PhD in education is an added advantage.
- A certification in a business-related field will be an added advantange.
- A minimum of 3-5 years proven experience as a practitioner/trainer/teacher/lecturer in any of these professional fields: Project Management; Secondary School
- Teaching/Administration; Finance, Sales & Business Development; Psychology & Counselling; Human Resource Management; Life Coaching; and Career Development & Mentorship.
- Work experience that cuts across education, consulting, business and media in a collaborative and innovation-driven environment is useful.
- Solid knowledge of the latest educational & corporate training techniques.
- Prior business development experience or marketing experience will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in key applications – MS Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint; Corel Draw, Adobe Systems and any other required applications.
- Proficiency in cloud software applications (Skydrive, DropBox, Google Docs, Outlook).
Skills and Competence:
- Creativity, Innovation and Problem-Solving Skills
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills â€“ especially stage presence in addressing audiences of 100 to 500 people
- Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills
- Self- Management
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible schedule and remote working opportunities.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter & CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Shortlisted Candidates will be invited to a series of competency-based tests, interviews and assessment centres.