- Evaluation of the data and creation of documentation with the help of measurement data processing programs and using CAD technology
- Administration, processing and checking of survey data as a basis for planning
- Surveying support for buildings and infrastructure projects
- Coordination and guidance of a local team
- Successfully completed studies in the field of surveying
- In-depth knowledge of MS Office applications as well as common CAD and measurement software
- Relevant professional experience in a comparable field of activity
- Fluent in English
- Good cost and management awareness
- Ability to work in a team, flexibility and entrepreneurial, analytical thinking
- In addition to a friendly international team, you can expect varied and demanding activities in an independent area of responsibility.
- We offer a modern work infrastructure, performance-related remuneration and foreign allowances with a low tax burden
- Accommodation in the company’s own camp is provided free of charge.
- Safe on the move: International SOS is our partner when it comes to travel safety, health care and medical advice for employees before and during a trip abroad. In addition, the JBN offers medical care on site.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Julius Berger on career.julius-berger-int.com to apply.