|Job Field||Finance / Accounting / Audit|
|Experience||2 -5 years|
Job ID: 20007017
- Horizon Project (SAP) Backfill support, Process review and implementation for finance & Warehouse management modules.
- Budget vs actual cost management, variance analysis and root cause analysis.
- Planning the stock taking and computing variance analysis.
- Updating Material flow in SAP starting form inward of material till dispatch of FG.
- CAPEX controlling and reporting on the status of projects at the manufacturing site.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant internal and external guidelines and standards.
- Preparation of financial analyses and management reports to support the Supply chain controller.
- University (degree) in Accounting, Finance, and related discipline.
- Minimum of 2-5 years overall work experience.
- Experience in International Projects would be preferred.
- SAP (ERP) knowledge in manufacturing accounting and processes.
- MS Office good knowledge of finance and accounting guidelines.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
Method of Application
Contact information for application-related questions: [email protected]
Interested and qualified? Go to Henkel on www.henkel.com to apply