|Job Field||ICT / Computer|
Job ID: 50624
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Sector: Computer Software
- Work with the business to design cutting edge custom-applications that will allow our meet business to stay ahead of the competition and achieve their strategic goals.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Design structures and tools for systems which meet business needs, delivering the technical visualization of proposed applications for approval by the business and execution by the development team.
- Translating technical plans into detailed designs for implementation using selected products.
- Ensure that relevant technical strategies, policies, standards and practices are applied correctly.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
- First Degree: Information Technology and Computer Sciences (Minimum of Second Class Lower (2:2) division).
- Project Management Certification.
- 2 years of demonstrable Programming skills.
Knowledge / Technical Skills / Expertise:
- Trouble Shooting Ability
- Write Code
- Awareness of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Producing code using .NET languages (C#, VB .NET)
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Stanbic IBTC on careers.peopleclick.eu.com to apply