The Solution Architect will develop and implement systems architecture that will meet business needs. The successful candidate should be able to integrate any updated specifications and requirements into the systems architecture. And, the Solution Architect should be able to explain complex problems to management in layman’s terms.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer, hence females are strongly encouraged to apply.
Manager: Chief Technology Officer
- Building and integrating information systems to meet the company’s needs.
- Gathering requirements and functional specifications and, designing and implementing algorithms.
- Assessing the systems architecture currently in place and working with technical staff to recommend solutions to improve it.
- Resolving technical problems as they arise.
- Providing supervision and guidance to development teams.
- Continually researching current and emerging technologies and proposing changes where needed.
- Informing various stakeholders about any problems or challenges with the current technical solutions being implemented.
- Assessing the business impact that certain technical choices have.
- Providing updates to stakeholders on product development processes, costs, and budgets.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field. Advanced degrees are preferred.
- Minimum 5 years’ Experience in artificial intelligence and data science projects.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience managing and working in cross-functional and multidisciplinary teams.
- Proven experience in data engineering, experimental design and software architecture design.
- Previous project management and consulting experience is advantageous.
- Experience designing and managing products, SaaS and distributed systems is highly advantageous.
- Knowledge of database structures is preferable.
- Efficient communication skills.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE
- IT tools: Microsoft – Excel and PowerPoint, Sage, Power BI and other technical tools specified above etc.
- Communication: Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Independence: Proactive and able to act independently while delivering tasks on time
- Problem solving: Critical thinking, Analytical and Problem-solving skills
- Team: Work effectively with a cross functional team.