|Job Field||ICT / Computer|
- You’ll implement them with the Vue.js framework, following generally accepted practices and workflows.
- You will ensure that you produce robust, secure, modular, and maintainable code.
- You will coordinate with other team members, including back-end developers and UX/UI designers.
- Your commitment to team collaboration, perfect communication, and a quality product is crucial.
What a typical week may look like at Youverify:
- Design and implement new features and enhancements using Vue.js.
- Fix bugs assigned during the sprint planning process.
- Design, innovate and solve complex problems inherent in operating a high scale classifieds platform.
- Play a key role in reviewing and approving the work of your peers as part of the software development process.
- Interact with product owners, partners and business stakeholders to understand and develop requirements
- Debugging and Improvement of existing systems.
- Building modular and reusable components and libraries
- 2+ year’s experience working with Vue.js
- Bachelors or master’s degree in computer science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or related field
- Comfort working within agile methodologies and experienced in estimation and time management
- Intermediate understanding of unit and integration testing, and testing frameworks/libraries â€” Mocha, Jest etc
- Strong preference for test-driven-development (TDD) and understands its importance
- Highly proficient with Vue.js framework and its core principles such as components, reactivity, and the virtual DOM
- Comfort and familiarity with code editor and formatting tools
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3, including Sass
- Proficiency with modern development tools, like Babel, Webpack, and Git
- Strong ability to problem-solve, debug, and understand pertinent performance metrics
- Familiarity with containerization infrastructure (Docker
- Experience with both consuming and designing RESTful APIs
- Understanding of server-side rendering and its benefits and use cases
- Knowledge of functional programming and object-oriented programming paradigms
- Experience with Frameworks such as Tailwind CSS framework, Element UI etc
In addition to the requirements listed above, all engineers need to possess a combination of the following soft skills:
- Integrity and honesty
- Effective communication
- Critical thinking
- Willingness to learn
What You Get
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment where we leverage the latest technology
- Hands-on coaching and professional development
- Medical coverage
- Very attractive Remuneration
- A unique opportunity of growth and having a strong impact in building the African identity and data management sector
- Top Range Machines.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV including link to your GitHub profile and portfolio to: [email protected] using “the job title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted