|Job Field||ICT / Computer|
SDSD is a global company with offices in UK, Greece, Bulgaria, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Vietnam and Nigeria. We are currently looking to recruit a Software Developer, located in Nigeria, to work with one of our client in the maritime industry focused on Design, develop, test, document and maintain software (-solutions) adhering to standards and policies within SDSD.
As part of the company’s transition into a consultancy led solutions provider, we are now looking for experienced Software Engineers to join our Development team.
We are currently looking to recruit a Software Developer, located in Ibadan, Nigeria, to work with one of our client in the maritime industry focused on Design, develop, test, document and maintain software (-solutions) adhering to standards and policies within SDSD.
- Develop software in approved designs and/or requirements, adhering to all relevant coding standards and code quality.
- Provide second line technical support when required by the Support team.
- Taking part in planning to contribute in software designs and ideas for new functionality, improvements and bug fixes.
- Produce clean, maintainable and optimized source code.
- Responsible and team oriented person.
- Minimum 3 years of experience of ASP.NET development – C# or VB.Net
- Familiar with MVC framework, Entity framework, LINQ, Razor syntax
- Strong OO design and development skills
- Familiar with Web Standards, Accessibility Standards and cross-browser compatibility.
- Familiar with design patterns
- Familiar with MS SQL Server and skills in database design
- Other Skills like Xamarin form will be an advantage.
Method of Application
If you feel that you can offer benefit to our company and are interested in this opportunity, please contact us with an updated C.V to [email protected] and subject your mail as Software Developer Ibadan.