|Job Field||Media / Advertising / Branding|
A social media officer is in charge of representing a company across social channels as the sole voice of the brand. He/she responds to comments, compile campaigns and create content. These experts provide organizations with the guidance needed to enhance their online presence.
- Own all branded social media channels (including building out new ones if/when they become relevant)
- Design and implement platform-specific marketing strategies that align with overall business goals (e.g., conversions, lead generation, awareness, etc.)
- Design and implement campaigns of varying scope on social channels (e.g., product launches, rebrands, awareness campaigns, contests, etc.)
- Measure, test and report on social strategies and campaigns using analytics tools
- Create and/or curate all social content, including text, image, and video
- Own and build out social media content publishing calendar.
- Manage editing, approval, and scheduling of all posts for all platforms
- Plan and oversee all paid social campaigns, including partnerships with influencers
- Engage with brand followers and fans on social channels.
REQUIREMENTS/ EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- HND/BSc in any related field from any reputable University
- Applicant must be datadriven.
- Applicant must be super creative.
- Must have good judgement and the ability to make decisions in an timely way.
- Must be a computer literate.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.