- We are seeking a digitally savvy, experienced marketing mind to develop, maintain, and execute our influencer marketing strategies. This person must be a team player who displays a positive, professional attitude at all times and also knows the influencer world.
- The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator, a versatile creative writer, and a team player. You will be an active participant in data collection and product analyses in order to consistently improve the company’s social media practices over time.
- Develop, maintain, and execute influencer marketing strategies
- Develop content ideas and write and curate content
- Identify and build relationships with prominent influencers and leaders based on the company products
- Research relevant industry experts, competitors, target audience, and users Brainstorm new, creative approaches to influencer campaigns
- Maintain a constant awareness of emerging trends, technologies and influencers
- Work with the marketing team to create and coordinate marketing strategies that work across different channels
- Strong multi-task with the ability to work effectively under tight deadlines in a stressful environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized and articulate
- Demonstrated experience and a passion for the social technology universe (i.e., Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, YouTube, blogs, RSS, social bookmarking, discussion forums and community software)
- Strong technical background with advanced computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint; Adobe Design Suite Maybe CS4 or CS5; plus a basic understanding of HTML and app development
- Working knowledge of mobile marketing and digital marketing techniques
- Knowledge of web usability best practices, website navigation design and flow, content classification, and content management methods and systems
- Basic knowledge of graphic design best practices and principles for both print and web projects
- Coordinate with PR account teams to provide social media guidance and expertise for specific campaigns
- Conduct research to source, vet and prioritize promising influencers that are aligned with our brand(s) and reflect the trends and attitudes of our customers.
- Own all influencer outreach & communications – from initial pitch to support requests – in order to seed new relationships and foster long-term collaborations.
- Manage the influencer gifting process including product and sizing selection, order placements, and liaising with warehouse team to ensure timely delivery.
- Activate and engage influencers in brand launches, store and other offline events.
- Maintain a robust internal database of influencer relationships and provide ongoing updates to influencers.
- Monitor participating influencer’s accounts to ensure follow through, source/tag UGC, and track influencer performance across identified KPIs.
- Support the development of regular analytical reports on social media activity and influencer engagements.
- Bachelor’s degree or HND, in marketing,advertising, communications, marketing or public relations and a minimum of 2 years of experience with social media influencers Or 5 plus years of experience with social media influencers
- Proven track record in outreach campaign strategies
- In depth knowledge of social media marketing industry
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Well organized with great time management skills
- Outstanding project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Networking aptitude
- Natural proficiency in social media, with an intuitive sense for trends and influencers.
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills; customer-facing experience is a plus.
- You are a hustler and creative thinker who can get your foot in the door through someone’s DMs without annoying them.
- You have a basic understanding of analytics, social listening, influencer engagement, hashtag strategies and overall social media marketing platforms.
- You have strong attention to detail and high organizational and project management skills. You’re able to work relatively independently.
- Execute paid media campaigns across social media platforms with detailed reporting
- Proactively share trending social opportunities along with logistics to create content wins
- Set up and optimize brand social pages within multiple platforms to increase brand visibility
- Manage multiple brand presences in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, posting on relevant blogs, video content and live streaming, and seeding content into social applications as needed
- Ensure engaging messaging and adherence to best practices for each platform with guidance of content calendars
- Keep up to date with best practices in content writing, social media and business/industry trends
- Understand the broader marketing funnel and what roles social media and content play
- Influencer Marketing: 3 years (Required)
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year (Required)
- N70,000 – N100,000 monthly.
- Free meals while working
- Transport Allowance Or Staying at company official residence.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.