|Job Field||Engineering / Technical|
- Understand and implement dynamic electrical safety practice
- Holds team accountable for KPI goals in safety, quality, and performance
- Manage the workflow of all responsive, predictive and preventive maintenance
- Mentor and coach team on technical and troubleshooting proactive
- Help draw up the maintenance budget to meet the unit’s business objectives
- Support his/her sector’s objectives as a maintenance/reliability manager
- Ensure and/or facilitate the sector’s adherence to its annual maintenance budget
- Follow best practices and ensure the efficiency and quality of the unit’s maintenance/reliability operations
- Work with Production to coordinate and prioritize maintenance activities
- Support his/her unit’s operational strategy
- Lead in continuous improvement through work order documentation, failure analysis and RCA process
- Plans weekly and shut down work in cooperation with all stakeholders
- The preferred candidate will have a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, or related field
- 5 years’ experience in a large power plant or manufacturing industry using electrical/ Instrumentation, fiber communication, AC and DC motors, reliability principles, and PLCs.
- Supervisory experience within a heavy industrial manufacturing setting is preferred.
- Familiarity with electrical systems, tools, equipment, codes and safety procedures are also important.
- Should be familiar with computer software programs, such as Microsoft Office and CAD (computer-aided design).
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to [email protected] using the job title as subject of the mailN.B: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted