- Responsible to provide a managed IT security services that covers the enterprise by implementing measures and systems to securely protect and safeguard information utilizing various forms of technology developed to create, store, use and exchange such information against any unauthorized access, misuse, malfunction, modification, destruction, or improper disclosure, thereby preserving the value, confidentiality, integrity, availability, intended use and its ability to perform their permitted critical functions.
- Responsible to monitor the organization’s networks for security breaches and investigate a violation when one occurs. Install and use software, such as firewalls and data encryption programs, to protect sensitive information.
- Provide prescriptive guidance and/or root cause analysis of code-level security vulnerabilities
- Help guide security quality and risk remediation priorities for code-level software reviews
- Investigate and implement source code analysis workflow automation improvements
- Inspect security vulnerabilities associated with open-source and 3rd-party functional libraries
- Assist with evaluations and implementation software security quality and risk analysis testing solutions
- Track, report and close software security workstreams
- Collaborate with development teams to prioritize and remediate vulnerabilities throughout the software development lifecycle and to improve security program.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Conclase Consulting on conclaseconsulting.com.ng to apply