|Job Field||Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development|
- The ideal candidate is a motivated, well-organized individual who has a deep understanding of prospecting and developing strong relationships with customers.
- The Senior Sales Manager is responsible for assisting the Head of Sales in leading and supervising the sales team, overseeing the day to day sales activities, implementation of action plans and achieving set goals and targets.
- Drive sales of the company products and IT services to achieve sales targets; accountable for meeting or exceeding assigned sales objectives on a quarterly and annual basis
- Research and analyse sales options
- Develop and execute sales plan, strategy and tactics to generate revenue from the Enterprise, Oil & Gas, Finance, Health Care and Government verticals.
- Build client specific value propositions, business cases, and ROI
- Understand client’s business objectives. Be able to align the company products and IT services to their problems ensuring the company is viewed as a strategic partner to help them meet these goals
- Contribute to the annual and quarterly strategic business plan to achieve the company sales objectives
- Develop sales initiatives for the sales team and channel partners to execute sales programs with excellence
- Educate clients on the company products, IT solutions and the value it brings to large and medium organizations
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects using our CRM and other tools
- Be actively involved in the preparation of marketing plan as required
- Assist budget preparation
- Monitor the activities and performance of your sales team
- Provide coaching, training, feedback and support to your sales team
- Attend trade meetings and industry conventions
- Update your job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
- Cultivate effective business relationships internally and externally.
- Minimum 10 years of Enterprise SaaS and/or Connectivity sales experience in a sales role with demonstrated success in closing large complex deals
- Must have strong Sales, Business Development and Account Development working for a company within Enterprise Sales, Oil & Gas vertical focus highly sought.
- Prior experience selling connectivity and software to Corporates is highly desirable, e.g. SD-WAN, VoIP, Cloud, Firewall, Microsoft 365 Business, FTTX, Satcoms, etc.
- Strong track record in identifying customer needs and working with clients to define solutions
- Proven ability to quickly learn new solutions and technology
- Excellent product demonstration skills within Enterprise Sales products, Enterprises SasS
- Expert in the use of CRM, ERP, Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Sales leadership skills a plus.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Coollink.ng on www.linkedin.com to apply