|Job Field||Finance / Accounting / Audit|
|Experience||8 - 10 years|
- We are looking for a highly experienced professional with the experience and capacity to define the regulatory strategy, support the desired labelling by developing and executing required regulatory strategies and managing effective agency interactions.
- He/she will liaise with prospective clients, outlining the optimal operational set-up for their requirements and act as a regulatory Consultant in terms of Regulatory changes and demands.
- He/she would be required to develop and cultivate new business relationships thereby leading to new clients.
- He/ she would be required to oversee the department and will be reporting directly to the director or managing partner.
Qualifications and Requirements: A minimum of 8-10 years of experience in regulatory or equivalent.
Candidate is expected to;
- Possessing a degree in Accounting, Compliance, or an equivalent qualification.
- Strong communication and ability to work collaboratively with others.
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot complex problems and make sound decisions.
- Ability and willingness to travel and using all modes of transportation, as required.
- Ability and willingness to work overtime, as required.
Method of Application
All qualified candidates should send their resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the role applying for as the subject of your mail.