|Job Field||Finance / Accounting / Audit|
REPORTS TO: CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
Responsible for general accounting operations and ensuring the integrity of accounting information and records.
- Responsible for monitoring and managing all accounting processes for effective business operations.
- Set up processes, policies and procedures that will guide all company operations across board as well as manage the processes to ensure adequate implementation.
- Work closely with the CFO to define, establish and communicate corporate accounting principles, including standard operating procedures covering each job function in accounts to guide the entire organization including up-country
- Ensure that accounting processes identified and set up are adequately implemented in the area of credit control, payables, receivables and cash management.
- Coordinate and conduct monthly account reconciliation and audit and report same to the CFO
- Supervises all VAT Transactions and periodic Withholding Taxes and submit report on same to the CFO.
- Coordinate the preparation of monthly financial statement and provide report on this to management.
- Supervise all data entry processes as well as manage/ monitor cash disbursement
- Training and coaching of subordinates to ensure that each of them is fully engaged and optimized.
- Ensure full utilization of the SAGE/ ERP Evolution in managing all account information system and reporting.
- BSC or HND in Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics or any related course.
- Professional membership of ICAN or ACCA is a must.
- Masters degree in Accounting, Economics Business admin will be an added advantage
- At least 7 years industry experience
- Accounting skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must possess an above average knowledge on the use of Microsoft Excel
- Must possess good reporting and analytical skills.
- Must possess strong ethical standards and high level of integrity
- Ability to think objectively and demonstrate sound judgement.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Platinum Careers on platinum-careers.com to apply