|Job Field||Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development|
|Location||Abuja FCT Lagos State|
We seek for the ideal candidate who would serve customers by selling products and meeting customers needs. Also serve as the principal point of contact between a business and its customers, ensuring current customers have right products and services, identify new markets and customer leads, and pitch prospective customers.
- Present, promote and sell products services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing /potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the territory / market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Proven work experience at least 3 years as a Sales Representative in a building materials firm.
- Excellent knowledge of MS office suites.
- BSc degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any other relevant course.
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships.
- Familiarity with different sales techniques.
- Computer use competency.
- Only applicants residing in Abuja would be considered.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent selling skills.
- Great negotiation skills.
- Time management skills.
- Active listening .
- Strategic prospecting skills.
- Confidence .
- Product knowledge.
- Interpersonal skills.
Method of Application
Location: FCT, Abuja Application Link
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos Application Link