|Job Field||Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development|
Reports to: Sales Director
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
- We are seeking a very talented and motivated Sales Manager to lead our sales (SMB & C) department. The successful candidate will understand what motivates customers to buy and know how to tap into those needs and desires in an effective way.
- The Sales Manager will be responsible for leading an experienced team of Sales associates. If you are competitive, financially motivated and capable of teaching your strategies to a team, we’re excited to talk with you.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Meetand exceed sales targets of the organization through effective planning & budgeting, implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results
- Devise/develop strategies and techniques necessary for achieving the sales targets for SMB and C
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with customers, particularly in the SMB/C territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services;
- Manage and coordinate efforts of the sales team with respect to SMB/C as well as associated partners in the Product Line
- Seek out key stakeholders and work across customer organizations to identify opportunities, upsell, and close deals;
- Understand customer requirements and product capabilities on a business and technical level to effectively communicate the unique benefits of our cloud solutionsand appropriately set expectations;
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinate sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting and technical service groups;
- Develop and deliver custom presentations onour Cloud Enterprise solutions Serve as a business representative at major industry events, conferences, trade shows and expositions.
- Maximize company profit
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Business Administration, Marketing, Management or related field.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience with technical sales/selling enterprise messaging solutions
- Good understanding of Google messaging and collaboration products and/or Microsoft O365/Azure
- Demonstrated track record of meeting/exceeding goals as an individual contributor.
- Successful experience building a territory from little or nothing.
- Skilled at building rapport, opening doors, and understanding business requirements of senior management.
Why Join Us?
- Training and professional development opportunities.
- Exceptional governance structure.
- Forward thinking result oriented culture.
- Smart and passionate colleagues.
- Flexible work environment.
- We welcome interaction with brilliant minds.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Descasio – Nigeria on www.linkedin.com to apply