|Job Field||Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development|
- The IT Sales Manager would be responsible for managing our clients’ business challenges through strategic planning, development, implementation, and integration of highly innovative, flexible and customizable IT services and solutions as well driving sales and converting potential clients for business growth.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships and understanding their needs.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of market trends.
- Explore business development opportunities through networking and converting potential clients.
- Deal with complaints from customers to maintain the company’s reputation.
- Keep abreast of market trends to determine the need for improvements.
- Any other task as assigned by supervisor.
- B.Sc. / M.Sc. degree in Business Administration or a related field
- 5+ years Managerial/ sales experience in the IT industry.
- Experience in selling an IT solutions or Hardware selling
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Vast knowledge of current trends in the IT space
- Excellent organizing and leadership skills
- Time-management skills
- Creativity, originality and attention to details
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Aureole Consulting Limited on www.careers-page.com to apply