|Job Field||Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development|
Our client, a luxury fashion company is currently recruiting a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Duties and responsibilities
- Plan out work assignments and work schedules of the employees and assign specific duties to employees
- Ensure that the store personnel comply with the store’s security, sales and record taking practices and procedures.
- Model and promote great customer service
- Ensure that both your own personal sales contribution and that of your team meet and exceed performance goals set
- Demonstrate sales leadership by actively being on shop floor; working with the store team in developing techniques that can build customer loyalty and brand awareness through superior service
- Ensure Sales Associates are collecting relevant customer data to assist in relationship building and using data to tailor future, personalized shopping experiences
- Work with Business Development Manager (BDM) in producing and executing business plan/strategy for the store, including: sales development, events, promotions, training, merchandising, etc.
- Inform BDM of competitor activities / promotions and strategies
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of products
- Lead by example and model behavior that reflects the brand’s core values
- Recruit, guide and develop a team of professional sales staff, according to local HR directives
- Participate in staffing decisions including: discipline, training, assignment and termination, according to local HR directives
- Continually develop the sales associates and other staff so they can grow with the Company as it grows
- Work with HR on assessing all the sales associates, and store support staff
- Contribute to a positive atmosphere that is fun, professional, productive and team oriented; encourage ongoing dialogue with direct reports to foster new ideas and to achieve sales objectives
- Regularly and effectively communicate company/store sales plan objectives the team so they can achieve clearly defined sales expectations.
- Perform opening and closing procedures
- Attend to customers
- Take opening and closing stock count
- Ensure store is visually appealing
- Collate and communicate customer feedback.
Routinely review POS transactions, incoming/outgoing merchandise orders and inventory levels for accuracy; regularly prepares scheduled sales reports
Prepare weekly operations reports.
- Work with BDM to prepare sales report
- Prepare inventory report.
- Bachelor’s degree or HND in a related field
- 2-years working experience in a similar role
- Strong writing and oral communication skills
- Management skills
- Strong customer service approach and attitude
Must live in Lekki Axis
N100,000 – N120,000
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.