|Job Field||Administration / Secretarial|
Detailed Job Description
- To monitor, manage, and develop the aftersales services of Quick service and Upcountry locations
- To exploit all possible opportunities for growth of aftersales service within the regions
- Managing public relations with (Fleet customers) Government and Corporate organizations for aftersales service.
- Contribute to achieving Division’s set goals and targets
- Achieving planned gross margin for Business
- Minimize operating costs
- Develops & Establish short- and long-term goals with the General Manager/Executive Director, then map out plans and strategies to achieve them
- Coordination and control of the regional branches and Quick service locations
- Raise performance standard
- Formulate plans and objectives with the General Manager/Executive Director heads that will empower locations to achieve set targets.
- Develop and communicate appropriate aftersales policies and strategies to achieve customer traffic to the workshops.
- Aftersales culture in Quick service and upcountry locations.
- Increase effectiveness, Fix it right first time, and customer satisfaction of Aftersales locations.
- Effectively manage performance review process
- Improve leadership and technical skills in the region
- Build a disciplined workforce
- Inculcate ownership approach to business of all staff of the region
- Stimulate staff to top performance
- Build a winning team and service culture in Quick service and upcountry locations
- Monitor staff’s training and development needs and plans effectively.
- Improve image of brands
- Deliver against service level agreements for business
- Identify/develop new market opportunities/segments for the Aftersales & Spare parts
- Regularly scan competitive environment to ensure that our prices and service remain competitive
- Any other Duties that may be assigned from time to time
Required Qualification and Experience
- Five (5) years hands on experience
- Membership of relevant accredited professional body.
- Possession of a relevant post graduate degree is essential
- Proficiency in Microsoft word, Excel. PowerPoint
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Result oriented/leadership skills
- Strong Negotiation skills
- Industry / product knowledge and proactiveness
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to take calculated business risk/decision
- Excellent driving skills
- Report presentation skills
- Persistence/ organization skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to KPMG on kpmgng.avature.net to apply