We seek to recruit an experienced Estate Officer who will be responsible for the management of our landed properties.
- Plan and coordinate Site Inspection and Allocation
- Handle inquiries about properties from potential buyers
- Value properties
- Reclamation of lost land and territories
- Debt recovery
- Cross-sell and up-sell existing clients
- Coordinate activities of external contractors (technicians, craftsmen, surveyors, operators, maintenance assistants, and contract labour)
- To oversee minor projects and ensure they are carried out in line with the company’s financial and standing orders
- Resolve conflicts and issues on-site with local residents
- Oversee land management and environmental issues
- BSc in a relevant subject such as estate management, building surveying, land surveying, planning, and property development, etc.
- 3+ years cognate experience
- Negotiation and selling skills
- Must have land surveying experience
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Problem-solving skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Lifepage Group Property & Investment on www.linkedin.com to apply.