|Job Field||Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain|
|Location||Lagos State Ogun State|
Locations: Sagamu – Ogun and Lagos
The candidate will be required to work from its Lagos head office or Sagamu Factory location and the duties include:
- Developing and implementing purchasing strategies.
- Tracking and reporting key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Maintain records of goods ordered and received.
- Managing supplier relations and negotiating contracts, prices, timelines, etc.
- Maintaining the supplier database, purchase records, and related documentation.
- Coordinating with inventory control to determine and manage inventory needs.
Education, Experience & General Skills and Requirements
- BSc./HND in Business Administration, Economics, Mathematics or any related course of study
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar capacity
- Working experience in the manufacturing industry will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to: [email protected] stating the position applied for as the subject of the mail.
- Candidates with good proximity to Lagos Island and/or Sagamu, Ogun State will be given preference.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.