|Job Field||ICT / Computer|
|Experience||3 - 5 years|
Responsibilities for Project Software Engineer
- Analyze, design and develop tests and test-automation suites.
- Attend and coordinate projects meetings
- Liaise with customer to know their requirements.
- Design and develop a processing platform using various configuration management technologies.
- Test software development methodology in an agile environment.
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements in existing systems and platforms.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with data scientists, business users, project managers and other engineers to achieve elegant solutions.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
Qualifications for Project Software Engineer
- Hands-on experience working with new software technologies.
- Good software development skills
- Must have RFID ( Radio Frequency Identification)skills
- Experience with test-driven development and automated testing frameworks.
- Capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities with little supervision.
- Experience with modern programming languages like Java, PHP, CSS, MySQL Laravel HTML, JSON, Python, etc.
- Knowledge of leading frontend frameworks (Boostrap etc)
- Experience with the development of School Managent software.
- Experience with building APIs and services using REST, SOAP, etc.
- Working knowledge of jQuery and related plugin integration
- Object Oriented Programming skill as related to PHP Programming
- Technical problem-solving skill is required
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of B.Sc. in Computer/Network Engineering
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Must possess basic IT knowledge and any other relevant certification
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Method of Application
Applicants should send Cvs to [email protected] using the job title as subject of the mail