|Job Field||Internship / Volunteering Project Management|
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Dynamic professional with experience in project planning, coordination, monitoring and evaluation of medium to large projects.
- Strong project management and reporting skills.
- Good communications (oral and written) and presentation skills.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Excellent people skills.
- Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail.
- Proficient in the use of different project management software and the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficiency in database management, programming and other IT tools
- Degree in computer science is an advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Send resume as PDF to [email protected] using the position as subject of email.