- The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope.
- They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members.
- Set project timeline
- Monitor project deliverables
- Update relevant stakeholders or team members on the project progress
- Coach and support project team members with tasks you assign them
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong business acumen in project planning and management
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Turquoise Infrastructure & Energy Nigeria on www.linkedin.com to apply