- The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope.
- They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members.
- This role also involves Business development activities.
- The manager will manage healthcare Projects including Training and Medical Equipment supplies.
- Manage company Professional Training and Medical Equipment supplies project.
- Monitor project deliverables
- Update relevant stakeholders or team members on the project progress
- Coach and support project team members with tasks you assign them
- Business development activities.
- Building relationship with company stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong business acumen in project planning and management, Business development management
- Healthcare experience is preferred.
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
- Good use of ICT
- N100,000 to N150,000 monthly based on experience. The company also have a bonus system for its staffs.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to London Professional Training Centre on www.linkedin.com to apply