|Job Field||NGO / Non-profit|
|Experience||3 - 4 years|
Our client is an independent non-profit organisation focused on spearheading the social-economic transformation and competitiveness of Northern Nigeria; improving collaboration and integration with other regions, towards realizing the full potential of Nigeria and shared prosperity for all.
Established by leaders from across different sectors of the economy with the determination to build a world-class institution know for result, efficacy and effectiveness in three domains of Governance, Human Development and Competitiveness. The organisation is starting its intervention in four thematic areas of financial inclusion, public health, national security and education especially Almajiri and Girls out of school.
- The programs Officer is responsible for execution of the organization programs, projects and initiatives.
- S/he manages project operations, administrations, finances, and logistics and liaises directly with other internal departments and external stakeholders to drive program implementation
Core Functions of the Program Officer will cover (But not limited to):
- Contribute to and participate in program planning and design activities
- Coordinate program delivery and field operations – liaising with the programs team, target audience, volunteers and other stakeholders
- Observe, probe and troubleshoot challenges or issues affecting programs, projects, policy briefs, roundtable programs, conferences.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- First degree in any discipline from an accredited institution (Minimum of HND or a B.Sc)
- 3-4 years post-qualification relevant experience, out of which must be 2 years experience in program execution within the development sector and 2 years experience i program execution in a non-profit organisation
- Work experience in areas around education, health, governance and women empowerment will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] Using the Job Title and Reference Code as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.