Faculty: Management Science, Engineering, Agriculture, Environmental Sciences and Applied Sciences
- Applicant for this post should normally possess a good first degree and a PhD degree in the relevant field with not less than ten (10) years of teaching and research experience (since earning a relevant PhD degree) in a University or comparable institution of higher learning.
- A strong proof of continuing research with appreciable evidence of scholarly publications in reputable journals published both locally and internationally is required.
- An applicant for this position must also have sufficient administrative experience at the time of applying for this position.
- He/She must have ability to provide academic leadership.
- Membership of a relevant professional organization is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are advised to arrange all application documents (including application cover letters, CV, and copies of academic and professional certificates, etc) in one document and submit a single PDF file to: [email protected] , [email protected] In addition, ten (10) hard copies of applications, CV and credentials should be sent in one envelope marked with the position applied for, to:
University of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences,
Umuagwo, Imo State.
- All applicants are advised to convert all their documents (including application cover letters, detailed CVs (containing email addresses, telephone numbers and Zoom Ids, among others) and copies of academic and professional certificates, among others) to PDF. All applicants are to save their PDF documents with their Names (first and surname) and position applied for (For example, Chinedu Oguaghamba Graduate / Research Assistant).
- All applicants are to provide valid e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of their referees. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted via their email addresses, telephone numbers, and/or Zoom Ids.