- Manage the production team
- Oversee day tday production activities
- Organise workflow by assigning responsibilities and prepare schedules
- Set daily, weekly and monthly objectives and communicate them tthe production team
- Check production output according tspecifications
- Enforce strict safety guidelines in the production factory
- Submit reports on performance
- Manage production equipments and carry out routine maintenance
- Carry out any other official assignment as given by management
- Proven work experience as a Production Supervisor or a similar position
- Excellent analytical and communication skill
- Attention to detail
- Must be smart
- Ability to multi-task.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.