|Job Field||Administration / Secretarial|
|Job Type||Contract Part Time|
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Contract: Temp (3 Months)
Administrative Duties; Such as:
- Compose correspondence, maintain calendars, schedule meetings, prepare expense reports and coordinate travel arrangements as directed by the chairman
- Co-ordinate and make all necessary arrangements (visa/passport requirements) for Chairman’s travel, and accompany the boss if it is required and arrange local transportation when needed and accommodation.
- Understand firm’s business and be able to assist Chairman’s visitors to the extent possible and to ensure arrangements for official functions and public relations activities are fully coordinated.
- To carry out research for specific projects and presenting findings.
- Maintain daily follow-up and reminder files
- Screen emails and phone calls and prepare correspondence
- Plan and coordinate meetings, events, and communications
- Manage anniversary and birthday events on behalf of the chairman
- Assist the chairman with various social media outreach on behalf of the company
- Oversee office supply and kitchen inventory ordering
- Work with and maintain confidential and sensitive information
- Perform various office management tasks as well as special projects as assigned by Chairman and Leadership Team
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Everyday office administrative support
- Assist with technical issues that may arise on Kindles, iPads, computers,
- Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive
- Assist the Chairman with reminders of important tasks and deadlines
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations, and correspondence
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Collating and filing expenses
- The jobholder is expected to handle some unofficial work of the Chairman
- To run errands for the chairman, such as picking up dry cleaning and getting coffee when necessary
- Undertake these and any other duties as requested by the Chairman
- Work late and weekends if the need arises.
- A good University degree from a reputable university.
- 1-2 years PA/secretarial experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Banksome Group of Companies on jobs.smartrecruiters.com to apply